Chelsea are lining up a £50m move for Paris Saint-Germain striker Edinson Cavani in a desperate bid to solve their goalscoring problems, according to Sunday's papers.
- Chelsea are lining up a £50m move for Paris Saint-Germain striker Edinson Cavani in a desperate bid to solve their goalscoring problems.
- David Moyes is set for a return to football management with Stoke City, who are on the brink of sacking Gary Rowett.
THE SUN ON SUNDAY
- Tottenham hope to open their new stadium against Crystal Palace on March 16, although that game will be rescheduled if either side reaches the FA Cup sixth round.
- Roman Abramovich could have bought Arsenal not Chelsea 16 years ago - but was warned off the Gunners by Swiss bankers.
- Manchester United are set to offer Yannick Carrasco an escape route from China where he is playing for Dalian Yifang.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is talking over signing Nikola Milenkovic with Manchester United vice-chairman Ed Woodward.
- Colombia star Juan Quintero claims to have held talks over a move to Manchester City - his loan spell from Porto to River Plate is about to come to an end.
- Bayern Munich are still waiting on a response from Chelsea to their £30m offer for Callum Hudson-Odoi.
- Wolves will offer Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham a contract worth £120,000 a week to join them.
- Jose Mourinho has rejected the chance to return to Benfica, the club he started his managerial career with.
- Monaco boss Thierry Henry is hoping to add veteran defender Pepe, a free agent after leaving Besiktas, to his squad.
- Crystal Palace are set to reward Andros Townsend for his improved form with a new contract.
- Bolton want to sign Crystal Palace left-back Pape Souare on loan.
- Birmingham are homing in on a move for Norwich winger Ben Marshall.
- Hull want to close a deal for Middlesbrough striker Ashley Fletcher - but can only afford him on loan.
- Inter Milan have offered Gabriel Barbosa, once dubbed Serie A's Worst Player, to West Ham.
- Bournemouth are digging in their heels over Chelsea's interest in Callum Wilson as they have no need to sell the England striker.
- Liverpool are closing on a £27m deal to sign Trabzonspor teenager Abdulkadir Omur, who is seen as a long-term replacement for Adam Lallana.
- Everton are set to make a move for Atalanta defender Gianluca Mancini.
- Manchester City do not expect Kevin De Bruyne to be fully fit for at least another month and will manage his playing time accordingly.
- Cardiff City, Aston Villa and Middlesbrough are all interested in CSKA Sofia striker Kiril Despodov, who could be available for £5m this month.
- Ipswich Town hope to sign out-of-favour Cardiff midfielder Anthony Pilkington and Huddersfield striker Collin Quaner.
- Aston Villa's hopes of solving their Financial Fair Play issues could come down to selling Jack Grealish or potential compensation from the Government over HS2-related disruption to their Bodymoor Heath training ground.
- Leicester left-back Christian Fuchs is a January transfer target for Aston Villa.
MAIL ON SUNDAY
- Nottingham Forest fans are under investigation over alleged homophobic chanting during their 2-0 FA Cup defeat at Chelsea.
- Real Betis are lining up a move for West Ham striker Lucas Perez, who could leave the club six months after returning to London.
- Newcastle United have made a loan enquiry for Rennes left-back Faitout Maouassa, who is currently out on loan at Nimes.
- Crystal Palace and Newcastle are keen on former Tottenham forward Clinton N'Jie, who Marseille have made available for loan.
- Aston Villa are seeking a revised deal with Wolves for defender Kortney Hause after a medical showed concerns over a foot injury.
DAILY STAR SUNDAY
- Chelsea are making a £45m move for Cagliari midfielder Nicolo Barella and will loan him straight back to the Serie A club to mirror the deal they completed last week for Christian Pulisic.
- Timothy Weah has signed a contract extension with Paris Saint-Germain ahead of an expected loan move to Celtic.
- Ryan Gauld will complete a loan move to Hibernian and link up with the squad on Monday.