A look at the highlights from Monday's back pages.
- Everton's £10m-rated defender Mason Holgate is at the centre of a three-way fight between Burnley, Bournemouth and Sheffield United.
- Manchester United will complete the £9m signing of Monaco wonderkid Hannibal Mejbri on Tuesday, according to reports in France.
- Bournemouth's Harry Arter is set to join his brother-in-law Scott Parker at Fulham in a season-long loan.
- Alexandre Lacazette is facing a race against time to prove his fitness for Sunday's opener against Newcastle after missing Arsenal's final pre-season clash against Barcelona.
- Tottenham are expected to include Josh Onomah in a £30million deal to sign 19-year-old ace Ryan Sessegnon from Fulham.
- Fulham are ready to issue lifetime bans to two fans who allegedly attacked and racially abused the sister of their defender Cyrus Christie.
- Manchester United insist Paul Pogba will start the season with them after Real Madrid finally made an offer for the World Cup winner last week - a derisory £27.4m plus Colombia forward James Rodriguez.
- Samuel Umtiti has had Manchester United transfer talks as Barcelona are willing to agree a quickfire sale.
- Watford have rejected a £32m bid from Everton for Abdoulaye Doucoure. The Toffees are looking for a replacement for Idrissa Gueye, who joined PSG last week.
- Andy Carroll will not be returning to Newcastle this summer - after Steve Bruce stopped his striker hunt.
- Bruno Fernandes has also been struck off the transfer to-do list by Manchester United shortly after the Paulo Dybala pursuit was abandoned.
- Tottenham have agreed a £58m deal for Giovani Lo Celso with Real Betis.
- Glenn Middleton will undergo a Hibernian medical on Monday ahead of loan move from Rangers.
- Barcelona have ruled out a move for former player Neymar from PSG before the end of the window. (Goal)
- Real Madrid have switched their attentions to signing Dutch midfielder Donny van de Beek from Ajax after failing to land Paul Pogba from Manchester United. (Marca)
- Leicester are considering either Burnley's James Tarkowski or Bournemouth defender Nathan Ake to replace Harry Maguire as he verges on completing his move to Manchester United. (Sky Sports)
- Inter Milan are set to make a new offer for Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku. Their imminent new bid is expected to be less than United's minimum asking price of £79m. (Sky Sports)
- Pep Guardiola admitted Manchester City could not afford Harry Maguire, and congratulated Manchester United on securing the defender. (Sky Sports)
Follow Sporting Life on social media - find us on Facebook here or tweet @SportingLifeFC
Related football links
- Transfer Window: Done Deals
- Klopp's transfer gamble
- Everton a step-up for Zaha
- All the latest transfer news
- Premier League preview: Liverpool
- Premier League preview: Man City
- Premier League preview: Chelsea
- Premier League preview: Spurs
- Premier League preview: Man Utd
- Premier League preview: Arsenal
- Sky Bet EFL: 2019/20 Season guide
- Championship outright preview
- Sporting Life's betting tips
- Latest football fixtures
- Sky Bet's transfer window specials
- Super 6: £2 million jackpot!
- Fantasy Football: Pick your team now!
- Football results
- Latest Paper Talk