Benfica say they will not sell Joao Felix for anything less than his £105m release clause - get all the latest news and gossip from Sunday's back pages.
- Sir Alex Ferguson is being sidelined by Manchester United and feels hurt and isolated.
- Manchester United and Arsenal have been alerted to Atletico Madrid star Thomas Partey's £43.5m release clause.
- Benfica say they will not sell Joao Felix for anything less than his £105m release clause this summer.
- Paris Saint-Germain star Neymar linked up with the Brazil squad in style by arriving in a helicopter as they commence their preparations for the Copa America.
- Former Premier League stars Dirk Kuyt and Johnny Heitinga have been embroiled in fan violence after trying to break up fights between Dutch ultras during an Under 19 match.
- Manchester United are turning to Benfica defender Ruben Dias after Napoli slapped a £150m price-tag on Kalidou Koulibaly.
- United have launched a £70m bid for Ajax's brilliant young captain Matthijs de Ligt.
- Hundreds of Liverpool and Tottenham fans to NOT receive their Champions League final tickets.
- Liverpool and Spurs' England stars have gone radio silent - until after the Champions League final.
- Liverpool will not be signing Sergio Ramos contrary to reports - but not because of Mo Salah.
- Tottenham have been told to pay £20m for Leeds midfielder Jack Clarke.
- Real Betis are set to turn their attentions to Thierry Henry with Rafa Benitez ready to snub them.
- Manchester United will pay to fly in high-quality opponents like Ajax and Juventus to play their Under-19 stars next season.
THE SUN ON SUNDAY
- David Silva could have played his last game for Manchester City after being tempted by a £12m tax-free retirement jackpot for a club in Qatar.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will welcome Manchester United's stumbling stars back to training with the message: It's fit or bust.
- Premier League rivals Manchester City and Liverpool have been put on red alert after long-term target Nabil Fekir was told he can leave Lyon.
- UEFA is confident of a Europa League final sell-out despite Arsenal and Chelsea returning huge amounts of tickets.
- Dennis Wise has backed John Terry - not Frank Lampard - for the Chelsea manager's job.
- Danny Welbeck could move to Lazio to get over his Premier League blues.
- Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe may pounce for Swansea right-back Connor Roberts.
- Derby will have first go at signing Harry Wilson on loan from Liverpool next season if they win the play-off final.
- Liverpool winger Ryan Kent will get a move to Aston Villa whether they go up to the Premier League or not.
THE SUNDAY TELEGRAPH
- Sunderland should have new investment in place within days if they are promoted to the Championship.
- New Scotland boss Steve Clarke has assembled a team of informal but high-calibre advisors.
- West Ham have offered Barcelona £18m for midfielder Andre Gomes, who spent last season on loan at Everton.