Chelsea chasing Barcelona's Philippe Coutinho is one of the transfer rumours doing the round in Tuesday's Paper Talk, as well as the futures of Jack Grealish, Gareth Bale and David de Gea.
- Chelsea are reportedly lining up Barcelona's Philippe Coutinho as a potential replacement for Eden Hazard.
- Manchester United have been dealt a blow in their pursuit of Joao Felix - with Atletico Madrid willing to sell Antoine Griezmann to fund a move for the Benfica star.
- Bayern Munich star Renato Sanches has admitted he wants to leave the Bundesliga giants this summer.
- Tottenham are prepared to sell England international full-back Kieran Trippier this summer, with Manchester United and Napoli interested in the 28-year-old.
- Manchester United expect to make a profit of £50m from their Champions League campaign, despite a quarter-final exit to Barcelona.
- Crystal Palace are lining up Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish to replace £80m Wilfried Zaha in the summer.
- Defender Shkodran Mustafi will be among the Arsenal players to be put up for sale in a summer clearout.
- David de Gea wants reassurances about Manchester United's future transfer policy before committing to a new long-term contract.
- Riyad Mahrez has threatened to quit Manchester City after complaining about a lack of opportunities.
- Ryan Babel has indicated he will leave Fulham in the summer for the sake of his international future.
- Unai Emery will sanction an Arsenal clear out this summer - with Germany international defender Shkodran Mustafi among the players for sale.
- Manchester City are prepared to break their transfer record for Atletico Madrid midfielder Rodri.
- Newcastle captain Jamaal Lascelles has demanded the club hold on to "special" manager Rafael Benitez.
- Striker Charlie Austin has been told he can leave Southampton as manager Ralph Hasenhuttl plots a summer shake-up.
- Real Madrid will look to sell Wales international forward Gareth Bale this summer - or loan out the 29-year-old if no suitable buyer can be found. Bale could join Manchester United in a loan deal for as little as £5m.
- Tottenham are facing a battle with Juventus for Fulham's £40m-rated Ryan Sessegnon.
- Goalkeeper David de Gea, midfielder Paul Pogba and striker Romelu Lukaku will all consider their futures if Manchester United fail to qualify for the Champions League.
- Former Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger believes Nice boss Patrick Vieira - the player he managed at the Gunners - has shown the necessary managerial qualities to take charge of the London club in the future.
- Manager Nigel Adkins says he will sit down with vice chairman Ehab Allam on Thursday as he attempts to gain a clear understanding of Hull City's plans for next season. (Hull Daily Mail)
- Wolves and Sporting Lisbon want to sign Liverpool's versatile 19-year-old Portuguese Rafael Camacho. (Birmingham Mail)
- Mo Diame has suggested that Newcastle's policy on new contracts means he could be plying his trade elsewhere next season (Newcastle Chronicle)
- Leicester are favourites to sign on-loan midfielder Youri Tielemans, despite facing competition for his signature. (Leicester Mercury)
- Rangers have won the race to sign highly-rated Motherwell forward Jake Hastie as he gets set to put pen-to-paper on an Ibrox deal. (Evening Times)