As the transfer market heats up, the National Newspapers are bulging with news and rumour. Including Chelsea chasing an AC Milan striker, and Joe Hart's potential move out of Burnley.
- Real Madrid are planning an overhaul of their squad this summer and want either Christian Eriksen or Eden Hazard to be their new playmaker, but see the Tottenham man as more gettable.
- Former Arsenal midfielder Edu is in the running to become the club's new director of football - he is currently technical director of Brazil's national side.
- Preston North End are interested in signing Joe Hart on loan and give him the chance to end his misery at Burnley.
- The Football Association is looking into claims that Nottingham Forest fans sung a homophobic chant during their FA Cup clash at Chelsea.
- Chelsea are looking to sign AC Milan striker Andre Silva but would need Alvaro Morata to replace him at Sevilla, where Silva is currently on loan.
- Wolves defender Conor Coady is the next defender Gareth Southgate is considering for an England call-up.
- Ander Herrera looks set to sign a new deal for Manchester United after new boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer convinced him to stay despite interest from Athletic Bilbao.
- Ivan Perisic could finally become a Manchester United player at the end of the season with Inter Milan looking to raise cash to fund a move for Luka Modric.
- Abdoulaye Doucoure has sent Paris Saint-Germain a "come and get me" message, with the Watford star insisting he would love to play for his hometown club.
- Gareth Bale could face internal discipline from Real Madrid after leaving the Bernabeu during a game - he is currently sidelined with a calf injury.
- Newcastle boss Rafael Benitez is refusing to sell midfielder Isaac Hayden unless he is given the chance to sign a replacement.
- A leaked video of Brahim Diaz reveals the new Real Madrid starlet chose Barcelona over the European champions when asked as a kid.
- Manchester United will have to battle with Barcelona and Juventus for the signing of Roma defender Kostas Manolas as the two European heavyweights will be looking to the Greece international to cope with player departures.
- Manchester United are considering offering Andreas Pereira on loan to Fiorentina in a bid to sign their defender Nikola Milenkovic.
- Jose Mourinho has told Florentino Perez he wants to sign a centre-back and a striker before he can consider a return to the Real Madrid dugout.
- Chelsea have put Bournemouth striker Callum Wilson at the top of their wishlist should Alvaro Morata leave in January, but the Cherries want between £50m and £70m for the England international.
- Manchester United are said to have sensationally opened talks with Barcelona over ex-Liverpool playmaker Philippe Coutinho.
- Bayern Munich want to hand Callum Hudson-Odoi the No.10 shirt once Arjen Robben leaves this summer to help push through his move from Chelsea.
- Tottenham are set to finally announce the opening date of their new stadium within the next 24 hours.
- Luton Town boss Nathan Jones and Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder are the top Stoke City targets for their vacant managerial position after the sacking of Gary Rowett.
- Barcelona are close to signing Ajax sensation Frenkie De Jong and could finalise a deal this week in the region of £67m.
- Cardiff's move for Nice midfielder Adrien Tameze has collapsed at the eleventh hour.
- Paul Dummett has joined Newcastle team-mate Jonjo Shelvey in Barcelona as he seeks to find a cause for his long-term hamstring issues.
- Reading have rejected an offer of £450,000 from Wigan to sign former Manchester United defender Tyler Blackett.
- Cardiff City forward Anthony Pilkington is close to joining Wigan Athletic having been frozen out by Neil Warnock in the first half of the season.
- Chelsea have recalled Lewis Baker from his loan spell at Leeds United and will instead send him to another Championship side Reading.
- Denis Suarez wants his Barcelona future sorted this month and is keen on a move to Arsenal.
- Crystal Palace want Tammy Abraham and are set to join the race for the Chelsea loanee after the striker snubbed a loan switch to Wolves.
- Rafael Camacho is set to leave Liverpool for Sporting Lisbon on an 18-month loan deal a matter of days after making his first-team debut against Wolves.
- Everton are monitoring Porto midfielder Yacine Brahimi who is out of contract at the end of the season and could be available for a knock-down price.
- Middlesbrough are eyeing a January move for Brentford's Romaine Sawyers.
- Leeds United are ready to end their pursuit of Karl Darlow over Newcastle's £4m valuation and look at other goalkeeping options.
- Ipswich teenager Andre Dozzell is on the radar of a number of Premier League clubs including Brighton, Bournemouth and Crystal Palace.
The unnamed Sheffield United Women player accused of making monkey noises at the Tottenham Ladies defender Renée Hector faces being sacked by the club if allegations of racism are proved.
- Scotland's top referees believe they are being hung out to dry by SFA bosses after a string of inconsistencies have left them facing the fury of club supporters.
- Glen Kamara could leave Dundee for Rangers this month after being recalled from Finland's training camp in Qatar while talks are underway - he has already agreed a pre-contract from the summer.
- Gregg Wylde has flown to Livingston's training camp in Portugal and is closing in on a move back to Scotland after his Plymouth Argyle contract was terminated on Monday.
- Liverpool are still waiting to find out the extent of Dejan Lovren's hamstring injury and may have to again use Fabinho at centre-back against Brighton on Saturday.
- The England and Wales Cricket Board is threatening legal action against websites selling tickets at inflated prices for the World Cup and Ashes this summer.