Liverpool will face competition from Manchester City as they look to sign Sevilla centre-back Diego Carlos.
- Arsenal skipper Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang plotted a shock move to Chelsea in January but the deal collapsed due to his wage demands.
- Jadon Sancho looks to be a step closer to becoming a Manchester United player, after Borussia Dortmund reportedly agreed an initial £60m fee.
- Mesut Ozil has reportedly spent the last few days in Turkey and will play no part for Arsenal in the FA Cup final against Chelsea on Saturday.
- Mikel Arteta has experimented with deploying Kieran Tierney at centre-back for Saturday's FA Cup final at Wembley.
- Tanguy Ndombele wants to join Inter Milan but Spurs are reluctant to let him go.
- Dayot Upamecano has signed a new contract with RB Leipzig in news which will come as a blow to Arsenal and Manchester United.
- Liverpool will face competition from Manchester City as they look to sign Sevilla centre-back Diego Carlos.
- Watford are bracing themselves for a fight to hang on to their stars with a host of Premier League clubs circling.
- Liverpool are facing a transfer battle with West Ham for the signature of Real Betis defender Aissa Mandi.
- Liverpool have stolen a march in the transfer market and signed 16-year-old Polish sensation Mateusz Musialowski from SMS Lodz.
- Arsenal and Liverpool are reportedly chasing 17-year-old goalkeeper Ricardo van der Laan from Portuguese side Belenenses.
- Arsenal have been joined in the race for Dani Ceballos by Real Betis.
- Harry Kane and Jordan Henderson have joined a players' panel advising the FA on how to improve diversity in football.
- Frank Lampard insists he feels the support of Roman Abramovich despite not having heard at all from the Chelsea owner.
- Arsenal are lining up a swoop for Watford ace Abdoulaye Doucoure.
- Mikel Arteta wants Arsenal to replicate Chelsea's winning culture, saying his FA Cup final opponents have fostered a mindset where anything but lifting trophies is unacceptable.
- The RFU's latest round of redundancies will see more brutal cuts to the rugby development department as the governing body counts the cost of Covid-19.
- Jeremy Ngakia is close to joining Watford after leaving West Ham on a free transfer when his contract expired at the end of June.
- SPFL chief Neil Doncaster has warned fans to stick to social distancing rules when watching the big kick-off - or they will wreck the season.
- Rangers boss Steven Gerrard insists Alfredo Morelos is ready to rumble against Aberdeen.
- Lille striker Victor Osimhen has joined Napoli for £74m after turning down Liverpool and Manchester United.
- Everton have reportedly offered Cenk Tosun to Besiktas, Galatasaray and Fenerbahce as they look to offload the striker.