Gonzalo Higuain will command a mega-salary while on loan at Chelsea, who are also looking to pull Philippe Coutinho away from Barcelona.
- Chelsea have made contact with Barcelona over a £100m move for Philippe Coutinho as the Spanish side look to offload the Brazilian.
- Colombia midfielder James Rodriguez is set to stay at Bayern Munich for the rest of season, ending any hopes Arsenal had of signing him.
- Real Madrid have placed Bernardo Silva on their wish-list as they look for a long-term replacement for midfielder Luka Modric.
- Gonzalo Higuain will sign a loan deal worth £270,00-a-week at Chelsea, making him one of the top five earners in the Premier League.
THE MAIL ON SUNDAY
- Liverpool have sent scouts out to watch Schalke midfielder Weston McKennie as they prepare a £20m bid for the midfielder.
- West Ham will continue talks with Celta Vigo this week over a proposed deal for Maxi Gomez.
- Former Arsenal midfielder Edu is among the candidates as the Gunners search for a director of football.
- Wladimir Klitschko has held talks over a return to the ring - with the former world heavyweight champion targeting rematches against both Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury.
THE SUN ON SUNDAY
- Rafa Benitez held talks with Newcastle owner Mike Ashley for the first time in months after their 3-0 win over Cardiff.
- West Ham were unsure Declan Rice had a future at the club a few years ago, according to ex-Hammers coach Danny Searle.
THE INDEPENDENT ON SUNDAY
- James McClean is Martin O'Neill's first target as Nottingham Forest manager with the club hoping they can thrash out a January deal with Stoke.
- Harry Arter's loan spell at Cardiff City may be cut short after Bournemouth received transfer bids for the midfielder.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Rangers are planning to match Celtic's offer for Nick Powell as both club's attempt to secure a pre-contract agreement with the midfielder.
- Steven Gerrard had to cancel plans to make a personal trip to see Charlton striker Karlan Ahearne-Grant in action on Saturday.
- Hamilton boss Martin Canning's dad left St Johnstone's McDiarmid Park at half-time after a bust-up with Accies fans.
- Wolves intend to wait until the summer before buying £30m-rated on-loan Benfica striker Raul Jimenez.