A three way battle to sign Porto right-back Eder Militao; and Aston Villa chasing Brentford's Neal Maupay are two of today's stories in the National Newspapers.
- Barcelona are battling to keep Arsenal target Denis Suarez this month as they are not keen on allowing him to leave on loan ahead of a probable permanent move in the summer.
- Chelsea are demanding £10m from Monaco for the signing of Cesc Fabregas, who flew to the south of France for talks with the club on Sunday.
- Sporting Lisbon have slapped a £35m price tag on Everton target Bruno Fernandes.
- Crystal Palace goalkeeper Wayne Hennessey is facing a club investigation after pictures allegedly showing him making a Nazi salute at a party were circulated on social media.
- Toronto Wolfpack are keen to re-enter the Challenge Cup if the controversial £500,000 bond being asked for is dropped.
- Manchester United will battle Liverpool and Real Madrid for £42.5m-rated Porto right-back Eder Militao.
- Chelsea have accepted a £13m offer from Lazio for little-used defender Davide Zappacosta.
- The Football Association is threatening to axe Wayne Rooney's gala dinner at Wembley later this year after his arrest in the United States.
- Aston Villa are readying a bid for Brentford striker Neal Maupay because of their fears that Tammy Abraham's loan spell will be terminated.
- Fulham goalkeeper Fabri is set to return to Besiktas just six months after leaving the club to move to west London.
- Manchester United's players will not face any curfew during their brief training break in Dubai.
- Alberto Moreno is set to start for Liverpool in their FA Cup clash with Wolves on Monday night despite his criticism of manager Jurgen Klopp.
- Huddersfield manager David Wagner doubts he will be able to sign a vital striking option in January.
- Derby have given up on their quest to sign Chelsea teenager Ethan Ampadu on loan.
- The PFA is demanding that Women's Super League clubs are forced to provide medical insurance for their players - the union is currently helping uninsured players to cover the cost of operations.
- Celtic have forced the Scottish FA into a referee summit over their stinging statement about Old Firm official John Beaton.
- Reports in Mexico that Celtic are interested in Honduras winger Alberth Elis from MLS side Houston Dynamo are wide of the mark.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Celtic are close to completing a double deal for striker targets Timothy Weah and Vakoun Issouf Bayo.
- Dundee United are lining up a move to bring St Mirren striker Cammy Smith back to Tannadice.