Gareth Bale cools over a move to Tottenham and huge summer clear-out planned at Old Trafford. Much more too in today's bulletin.
- Gareth Bale will snub a potential return to Spurs and is not rushing to come back to the Premier League.
- Anthony Martial's Manchester United future is secure - because the forward is viewed as the club's "Pele" by co-chairman Joel Glazer.
- Manchester United could be forced to pay Alexis Sanchez £12m next season not to play for them.
- Liverpool have suffered a setback in their pursuit of Sandro Tonali after the Brescia youngster suggested he's more likely to remain in Italy this summer.
- Craig Bellamy will lose his position as Cardiff academy coach after an investigation into bullying claims against him.
- Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero will be part of Argentina's provisional squad for the Copa America, two sources from the country's soccer body said on Tuesday.
- Andy Carroll is ready to embark on a gruelling training regime away from England this summer in a bid to resurrect his injury-plagued career.
- Arsenal started planning a Europa League victory parade before they reached the quarter-finals.
- Peter Beardsley will play in the Hong Kong Soccer Sevens alongside Newcastle U23s this week with the FA yet to confirm a date for his hearing into charges of racism against academy players.
- Premier League managers and captains will be warned in pre-season players who make the VAR hand gesture to officials will receive yellow cards.
- Furious Ole Gunnar Solskjaer told his Manchester United players he aims to get rid of half the team after the 2-0 loss to Cardiff.
- Manchester City believe there is a campaign by Europe's elite, including local rivals United, to bring them down.
- Eden Hazard fears Chelsea's transfer ban will leave his £100m dream move to Real Madrid in tatters.
- A planned Tube strike this weekend has been called off in news that will delight Manchester City and Watford fans.
- Celtic whizkid Karamoko Dembele could make his senior debut this weekend.
- Steve Borthwick has shown his long-term commitment to England by turning down an approach by Wasps to join their coaching staff after the World Cup this autumn.
- Gareth Southgate will select Harry Kane in his squad for next month's Nations League after receiving assurances that the England captain will be fit to play in Portugal.
- Manchester City are poised for further talks with Oleksandr Zinchenko over a new contract.
- British Cycling will announce it is to screen its athletes every six months as part of a pioneering new mental health strategy.
- Ruben Neves has dropped a massive hint he's ready to stick around at Wolves.
- Rafa Benitez has told wantaway midfielder Isaac Hayden if he does leave this summer, it will be on Newcastle's terms.
- Bayern Munich have opened discussions with Manchester City over the potential summer transfer of Leroy Sane.
- James Forrest has handed Celtic a huge Hampden boost by insisting he will be ready for the Scottish Cup final.
- Hertha Berlin hope to complete a deal for Celtic's Dedryck Boyata in the next fortnight.
- American businessman Mark Campbell is the frontman for an attempted buyout of relegated Falkirk.