Nuno Espirito Santo is Arsenal's number one target for Arsenal, should they sack Unai Emery. That's one of Wednesday's rumours in the national newspapers.
- Wolves boss Nuno Espirito Santo has emerged as the leading candidate to be Arsenal's next manager.
- Wayne Rooney is due to attend his first Derby game since signing for the club when they take on Queens Park Rangers on Saturday - and he could be alongside boss Phillip Cocu in the dugout.
- Manchester United, Tottenham and Liverpool are among the clubs in a race for Peterborough's Ricky-Jade Jones, who is valued at over £2m.
- Aston Villa chief executive Christian Purslow says the club are under no pressure to sell England midfielder Jack Grealish.
- Manchester United are expected to launch their bid to sign Erling Haaland when the transfer window reopens in January.
- Liverpool Under-23 coach Neil Critchley will take charge of the club's Carabao Cup quarter-final against Aston Villa while manager Jurgen Klopp travels to Qatar for the Club World Cup.
- Jesse Lingard has revealed he turned down Liverpool, Manchester City and Everton to join boyhood club Manchester United as a youngster.
- Everton face a fight from West Ham for David Moyes.
- Barcelona and Real Madrid are ready to move for Arsenal's 30-year-old Gabon striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
- Barcelona and Real Madrid would both consider a move for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang if he decides to quit Arsenal.
- FC Astana have been besieged with more than 300,000 ticket requests for their Europa League dead rubber with Manchester United.
- Rangers have ruled out selling Colombia striker Alfredo Morelos, 23, in the January transfer window amid interest from Leicester City.
- Manchester United believe they remain the frontrunners to sign Jadon Sancho next year, despite interest from a host of Europe's top clubs in the Borussia Dortmund and England winger.
- Everton could look to replace manager Marco Silva with Flamengo boss Jorge Jesus, who led the Brazilian club to Copa Libertadores victory.
- West Ham are ready to challenge Everton for David Moyes as the managerial sack race hots up.
- Manchester United are set to trigger 21-year-old Dutch defender Timothy Fosu-Mensah's one-year contract extension.
- Hundreds of Rangers fans have snapped up tickets for the home end of their Euro clash in Holland - sparking fears of attacks from notorious Feyenoord hooligans.
- SPFL bosses last night promised to fight a Home Office plan which could see England's FA decide how many foreign stars can play in Scotland after Brexit.
- Kilmarnock icon Kenny Shiels has thrown his hat into the ring to become Falkirk's next manager after Ray McKinnon's departure.
- AFC Wimbledon are facing a financial crisis and a race against time to raise the £11m they need to build their new stadium at Plough Lane. (London Evening Standard)
- Real Valladolid centre-back Mohammed Salisu, represented by Juan Mata's father, is reportedly a January transfer target for Manchester United. (Manchester Evening News)
- Flamengo have opened talks to sign on-loan Gabriel Barbosa in a permanent deal from Inter Milan amid interest from a host of Premier League sides including Everton and West Ham. (Liverpool Echo)
- Blackpool boss Simon Grayson says he has not heard from Derby County over potential interest in striker Armand Gnanduillet. (Derby Telegraph)