Arsenal have joined the race for Brazilian striker while Manchester United are keeping tabs on Galatasaray starlet, according to the back pages.
- Aston Villa are favourites to sign Burnley outcast Tom Heaton next month.
- Mick McCarthy will hold talks with Declan Rice this week in a fresh bid to persuade him to choose the Republic of Ireland over England.
- Steven Gerrard will block any attempt made by Nottingham Forest to bring an early end to Joe Worrall's loan spell at Rangers.
- Manchester United have been dealt a blow as transfer target Marko Arnautovic faces time out due to injury.
- Mike Ashley is not convinced Peter Kenyon has the funds to complete a £300m takeover of Newcastle United.
- Bernardo Silva has challenged his Manchester City team-mates to race ahead at the top of the Premier League table by the New Year.
- Crystal Palace have been forced to make changes at their Beckenham training ground after it was given a zero hygiene rating by health inspectors and found to be infested with mice.
- Former FIFA executive Rafael Salguero, who has been sentenced for corruption, claims he was offered "hundreds of thousands of dollars" in return for his 2018 World Cup vote.
- Bernardo Silva insists that Manchester City are taking nothing for granted this season.
- Manchester City are at risk of a possible Champions League ban from Uefa after an investigation into alleged manipulation of their sponsorship income
- Arsenal have joined the race for Brazilian striker Wesley Moraes.
- Marcus Evans has put Ipswich Town up for sale for £35m but is finding it tough to secure a buyer as he is not prepared to write off the near £100m debt owed to him.
- Manchester United are keeping tabs on Galatasaray starlet Ozan Kabak as Jose Mourinho looks to bolster his defence.
- Inter Milan are tipped to launch a second approach for Manchester United's Matteo Darmian.
- Jeddah in Saudi Arabia will host the Italian Supercoppa clash between Juventus and AC Milan on January 16.
- Former Hibs boss Mixu Paatelainen has been axed by Latvia after a disastrous six-month spell in charge.
- Anthony Stokes and Lee Erwin have been reported to FIFA after quitting Iran's Tractor Sazi, being accused of telling "lies" by the club's managing director.