Real Madrid are the latest club reported to be interested in snapping up Aaron Ramsey - get all the latest news and gossip from the day's back pages.
- Manchester United are plotting a £70m raid for Everton's Jordan Pickford if David de Gea leaves the club.
- Real Madrid are plotting a sensational move for Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey in January.
- Liverpool starlet Bobby Duncan could become latest English youngster to move to Germany.
- Everton's Idrissa Gueye has revealed he doesn't speak to his Senegal team-mate Sadio Mane in the week of the Merseyside derby.
- Chelsea could recall striker Tammy Abraham from Aston Villa in January.
- Steve Round is one of the names in the frame to take over as director of football at Southampton - fuelling suggestions that David Moyes may soon be the new boss at St Mary's.
- Millwall teenage star Zion Atta is moving to Crystal Palace.
THE SUN ON SUNDAY
- Fulham are leading Cardiff in the race for Liverpool defender Nathaniel Clyne in January.
- Manchester United have failed with a second world-record £91m bid for Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly.
- Bayern Munich stars are convinced Arsene Wenger is coming to the club.
- Arsenal midfielder Mesut Ozil is attracting interest from Inter Milan.
- Manchester United and Liverpool are set to fight it out for young Birmingham striker Romello Mitchell.
- Bournemouth are weighing up a move for Preston striker Callum Robinson - although he will be out for three months.
- Sheffield United are looking into the possibility of a move for Jermain Defoe to boost their promotion hopes.
- Former Republic of Ireland manager Martin O'Neill has put pressure on Stoke boss Gary Rowett with his availability.
- Former Wales international David Cotterill has revealed he was snubbed by the PFA when he retired in October.
- Real Madrid are to make a shock move for Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey.
- Borussia Monchengladbach are keen on a loan move for Chelsea centre-back Andreas Christensen.
THE MAIL ON SUNDAY
- Chelsea have joined Manchester United and Everton in following Porto's Brazilian defender Eder Militao.
- Harry Wilson is targeting a Liverpool place after his impressive loan spell at Derby.
- Dozens of former Premier League footballers have been left 'suicidal' after incurring crippling debts from tax-avoidance schemes, bad financial advice and alleged multi-million pound fraud.
- Brendan Rodgers says Celtic won't party if they win Scottish League Cup on Sunday.