Manchester City dominate Monday's Paper Talk, with Sergio Aguero being considered as a makeweight and Liverpool looking like pipping them to the signing of Kalidou Koulibaly.
- A change to UEFA rules will restore Manchester City's might in the transfer market.
- Sean Dyche says Burnley must start to spend more if they are to keep punching above their weight in the Premier League.
- Dundee United will pay a six-figure compensation fee to the Scottish FA if they agree terms to appoint Malky Mackay as their new manager.
- England, Scotland and Wales men's and women's sevens teams are likely to merge into a unified Great Britain side as a long-term result of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Wimbledon organisers have admitted that they will not be able to secure pandemic insurance cover for next year's event after making a claim for potentially more than £100m to cover the losses arising from this year's cancellation.
THE DAILY TELEGRAPH
- Aston Villa are set to stick with Dean Smith for the final six games, as the club prepare for a crucial month in their battle against relegation.
- Aleksandar Mitrovic faces a lengthy ban for violent conduct as the Football Association will take into account his previous elbowing cases.
- Leicester Tigers face losing close to a third of their first-team squad later this week with as many as 12 players engaged in a stand-off over signing new contracts.
- The Football Association and English Football League do not monitor the number of players who identify as black, Asian or another ethnic minority in the elite male and female game.
- Next year's Wimbledon will not be protected by pandemic insurance, according to outgoing chief executive Richard Lewis.
- Click image for Crystal Palace v Burnley betting preview
THE DAILY MAIL
- Inter Milan could attempt to lure Sergio Aguero away from Manchester City as part of a deal for Milan Skriniar this summer, according to reports.
- Southampton will consider loaning out Fraser Forster for another season when Celtic make their approach this week.
- Brendan Rodgers says he is confident his Leicester players are 'protected' amid fears of a spike in coronavirus cases in the city and talk of their home games being moved to neutral venues.
- Barcelona players were involved in a dressing room bust-up with under-fire manager Quique Setien following their 2-2 draw with Celta Vigo on Saturday.
- Ben Stokes is to captain England for the first time against West Indies with Joe Root set to be at the birth of his second child - forcing the skipper to self-isolate for a week
- A three-way race has developed for the head coach role at UK Athletics with former sprinter Christian Malcolm emerging as a serious contender.
THE DAILY STAR
- Liverpool are reportedly edging rivals Manchester City in the race to sign Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly by offering up Dejan Lovren as part of the deal.
THE DAILY MIRROR
- Borussia Dortmund have said they are willing to "discuss" selling Jadon Sancho but do not believe any club would be prepared to meet their asking price.
- Brendan Rodgers insists his players will be safe even if Leicester is put into a local lockdown.
THE DAILY RECORD
- Celtic will start signing talks with former England keeper Joe Hart this week after Craig Gordon confirmed he's played his last game for the club.
THE SUN ON SUNDAY
- Celtic could be ready to break the bank to sign Fraser Forster on a permanent deal.