Marcus Rashford is being courted by Roc Nation, the American entertainment agency founded by rapper Jay-Z. Get all the rumours here!
- Manchester United are reportedly at the front of the queue for Kalidou Koulibaly - but they face competition from four Premier League rivals.
- Chris Wilder has warned his Sheffield United players to stop dreaming about big-money moves and focus on the Blades.
- Barcelona and Manchester United both took a long look at Gabriel Martinelli but snubbed the Brazilian youngster before his Arsenal transfer move.
- Manchester United's Andreas Pereira saw a hypnotherapist as sleep problems threatened to wreck his season.
- Winston Reid's proposed move to MLS side Nashville SC is off.
- Chelsea have reportedly entered the race to snare Manchester United target Lautaro Martinez away from Inter Milan and are willing to offer them a player-plus-cash deal
- Frustrated Barcelona could take a £60m hit on £145m "miss" Philippe Coutinho and accept with their "eyes closed" a bid of around £68m to £77m.
- Arsenal have joined the race to sign Brentford star Said Benrahma, but face competition from Newcastle and Leicester.
- David Moyes admits Declan Rice would surely leave if West Ham go down as he targets four wins.
- Kepa Arrizabalaga could be handed an immediate Chelsea reprieve after Willy Caballero's Leicester blundershow.
- Goal-shy Crystal Palace face losing Alexander Sorloth for just £5m.
- Marcus Rashford is being courted by Roc Nation, the American entertainment agency founded by rapper Jay-Z.
- Neymar remains streets ahead of Kylian Mbappe in the race to be Ligue 1's richest asset, with Paris Saint-Germain boasting a clean sweep of the top 11 highest-paid players in France.
- Manchester United are set to miss out on Inter Milan striker Lautaro Martinez as the Argentine prefers a Barcelona switch.
- Liverpool midfielder Adam Lallana is set to leave Anfield as a free agent in the summer as north London rivals Arsenal and Tottenham monitor his situation.
- Barcelona's interest in re-signing Adama Traore has intensified out of fear that Real Madrid could snap him up from under their noses.
- Manchester United goalkeeper Dean Henderson has told confidants that he is not interested in returning to his parent club unless he is recognised as the club's No 1 goalkeeper.
- Chelsea are close to agreeing new deals with two of their top prospects, 18-year-old midfielder Tino Amjorin and 17-year-old defender Ian Maatsen.
- Roy Hodgson denies there is a rift at Crystal Palace over the club's disappointing January transfer window.
- Southampton expect to agree a new contract with manager Ralph Hasenhuttl before the end of the season, having been rewarded for their faith in the Austrian since the 9-0 defeat to Leicester City in late October.
- Premier League clubs have told referee chiefs to fix the farce of "armpit offsides" under VAR - and want to give attackers 10cm leeway in marginal decisions.
- Liverpool and their sporting director Michael Edwards will escape action from the FA over the alleged hacking of Manchester City's scouting system despite the two clubs agreeing a £1m settlement.
- Roy Hodgson expects to agree a new contract that will extend his stay as the Crystal Palace manager.
- Sheffield United could miss out on a deal to sign Dean Henderson as Manchester United have slapped a hefty price tag on the goalkeeper.
- Krzysztof Piatek's wife has denied reports claiming she did not want her husband to join Manchester United or Tottenham in the January transfer window.
- Chelsea reportedly want to sign 13 players in the summer transfer window, after failing to make any signings in January. Manager Frank Lampard could have as much as £150m to spend in his first full summer as Blues boss.
- Tottenham are monitoring Liverpool academy graduate Rafa Camacho with the attacker open to returning to England. Camacho left Liverpool for Sporting Lisbon in the summer in search of regular first-team football.
- Celtic have announced a huge £24.4m profit with the sale of Kieran Tierney boosting financial results.
Important: Sporting Life podcasts have new homes across the below platforms.
Please make sure you subscribe to ensure you don't miss future episodes of your favourite show.
Follow Sporting Life on social media - find us on Facebook here or tweet@SportingLifeFC
Related football links
- Laura Woods column: Here's to you, Allan
- Alex Keble: How to fix Man City
- Pundit Panel: The VAR verdict
- Henderson favourite for PFA award
- Summer transfers set to happen
- Latest Paper Talk
- Our latest football tips
- Bruno Fernandes: What United will gain
- Super 6: Enter NOW!
- Fantasy Football: Pick your team now!
- Football results
- Latest football odds