Barca to maintain Pogba pursuit and Arsenal goalkeeper heading for exit, according to the back pages...
- Barcelona will continue to pursue Paul Pogba after the summer transfer window closes on August 31 with the Spanish club well aware of the midfielder's issues at Manchester United.
- Arsenal goalkeeper David Ospina is reportedly close to sealing a loan switch to Super Lig side Besiktas.
- Rafa Benitez fears he is already walking an injury tightrope at Newcastle despite making seven summer signings.
- Phil Jagielka will be hit with a three-match ban on Monday for his disputed foul on Wolves' Diogo Jota.
- Crystal Palace are set to offer Wilfried Zaha a lucrative new contract after a move away from Selhurst Park this summer failed to materialise.
- Patrick Vieira says Mario Balotelli wants to leave Nice and he will not stand in the Italian striker's way.
- David Luiz has been assured he has a big future at Stamford Bridge under new Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri.
- Liverpool are close to an agreement with Fenerbahce over the loan of Divock Origi, according to reports.
- Fulham will listen to offers for £8m flop Rui Fonte with the transfer window across Europe remaining open.
- QPR are closing in on a deal to sign Brighton striker Tomer Hemed.
- Barcelona could now make a move for Adrien Rabiot, after the Paris Saint-Germain midfielder reportedly declined an offer to renew his contract with the French champions.
- Mark Hughes will escape any sanctions for booting a plastic bottle on to the pitch during Southampton's 0-0 draw with Burnley on Sunday.