Real Madrid are ready to break the bank for Kylian Mbappe or Neymar from PSG - who in turn are after Ruben Neves. Catch up with the latest back page rumours.
- Real Madrid are set to splash out £330m on the next Galactico, with Neymar and Kylian Mbappe targeted.
- Wolves midfielder Ruben Neves is wanted by French giants Paris Saint-Germain.
- Arsenal and Real Madrid are set to battle it out for Porto star Hector Herrera.
- Chelsea's Ruben Loftus-Cheek has been dealt an injury blow and faces at least two weeks on the sidelines.
- Barcelona want to sign Atletico Madrid midfielder Saul Niguez.
- Manchester United's Paul Pogba is a 'show-off' but he backs it up, says Watford midfielder Abdoulaye Doucoure.
- Liverpool's Brazilian trio Alisson, Firmino and Fabinho are set to face Tottenham after racing back from Brazil duty in the US by private jet.
- Manuel Pellegrini is growing increasingly frustrated that news of his team selections at West Ham is routinely being leaked before he has announced it to his players.
- An independent inquiry has been launched into Everton's recruitment of Marco Silva that could result in the club facing a substantial fine or even a points deduction.
- Raheem Sterling is seeking a substantial hike on his £175,000-a-week contract that expires in 2020.
- West Ham co-owner David Gold wants a reduction in agent power to stop them sucking money out of the game.
- Arsenal manager Unai Emery has challenged Mesut Ozil to do more and raise his performances.
- Liverpool are planning to appoint a former Manchester United goalkeeping coach Jack Robinson to Jurgen Klopp's backroom staff.
- Mauricio Pochettino has warned Hugo Lloris he was lucky to escape with only a criminal conviction and a fine after drink-driving.
- Hundreds of Manchester United season-ticket holders are being moved out of their seats for the Champions League clash with Valencia.
- Jack Wilshere has missed the last two days of training at West Ham after suffering an ankle injury and faces a battle to be fit for Sunday's game against Everton.
- The Premier League are understood to have had a long list of 35 candidates to succeed Richard Scudamore as chief executive.
- Roy Hodgson has revealed Chelsea's Ruben Loftus-Cheek is still wanted at Crystal Palace.
- John Terry will not be joining Derby, his former Chelsea team-mate and Rams manager Frank Lampard has confirmed.