Arsenal are closing on the appointment of Mikel Arteta, whilst Manchester City are set to sign Napoli midfielder. It's Paper Talk!
- Manchester City are set to complete the signing of Napoli midfielder Jorginho for £50m after being boosted by Pep Guardiola's decision to extend his contract.
- Arsenal are closing on the appointment of Mikel Arteta, with Manchester City expecting the former Gunner to leave.
- Liverpool will consider offering Pep Lijnders a route back to Anfield after he left his role as NEC Nijmegen manager.
- Rafael Benitez wants assurances from Newcastle owner Mike Ashley about his transfer budget and how it is spent before agreeing to renegotiate his contract.
- Gareth Southgate's England contract has a clause that gives the FA the option to automatically extend it by two years, with the governing body planning on keeping him as manager until the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.
- Leicester City have agreed a £22m fee with Porto for defender Ricardo Pereira.
- Borussia Dortmund have joined the chase for Chelsea striker Alvaro Morata after being blocked in their efforts to sign Michy Batshuayi on a permanent deal.
- Thibaut Courtois is set for a controversial call into Chelsea's FA Cup final side on Saturday after Willy Caballero played in every previous round.
- Chelsea are compiling a shortlist of potential signings, which includes Jean Michael Seri and Anthony Martial, to present to Antonio Conte's successor.
- Stoke manager Paul Lambert is due to meet with vice-chairman John Coates on Friday to discuss his future following relegation.
- A Singapore consortium which involves Netherlands great Wesley Sneijder has held talks with Blackpool owner Owen Oyston about a takeover of the League One club.
- Liverpool and Manchester City are trying to tempt goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon into a sensational move to the Premier League after he confirmed his time at Juventus is over.
- Stoke City midfielder Xherdan Shaqiri has a £12m relegation release clause in his contract and is keen to play Champions League football again.
- Manchester City are tracking Charlton's latest wonderkid Jeremy Sarmiento, who has already represented the club's U23 side despite only being 15.
- Newcastle striker Ayoze Perez is the top summer transfer target for La Liga side Real Betis.
- West Brom are set to appoint Darren Moore as their new manager after players stepped in and pleaded his case.
Arsenal are ready to sell Aaron Ramsey unless the midfielder agrees a new contract this summer.
- Rafael Benitez wants a £100m transfer war chest to leave Newcastle and take over as West Ham manager.
- Xabi Alonso could make a return to the Premier League as part of Arsenal's backroom staff if Mikel Arteta becomes their next manager.
- Aston Villa will pull out all the stops to beat Leeds United to the signing of Hull striker Abel Hernandez.
- Chelsea are the first club to reach a financial settlement with a victim of football's sex abuse scandal, a junior player who was allegedly abused by Eddie Heath.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Hibernian boss Neil Lennon wants to sign Rangers midfielder Andy Halliday, with Dylan McGeouch set to join an exodus from Easter Road this summer.