England are favourites to win Euro 2020 and Gareth Southgate believes his players can handle the growing expectations.
The Three Lions, who have yet to reach a major final since winning the World Cup in 1966, were drawn in Group D of next summer's innovative tournament which will be played around 12 venues across the continent.
England are one of the host nations and have the added motivation of knowing the semi-finals and final will all be played at Wembley, should they reach that far of course.
They will be expected to make home advantage count in a group alongside Croatia, Czech Republic and whoever makes it through the play-off path out of Norway, Scotland, Serbia or Israel.
England are 4/1 favourites to lift the trophy with Sky Bet while Belgium are next in the running at 11/2 ahead of France (6/1), Netherlands (7/1), Spain (7/1), Germany (9/1), Italy (10/1) and defending champions Portugal (16/1).
Southgate is not concerned about the bookies' favourites tag, saying: "I'm wondering where Belgium, France, Germany, Spain and Portugal are in all this! I guess the tough Group F has affected the odds but we've been fourth in the world for a while now.
"Our performances have warranted that, we got to a semi-final of a World Cup, the semi-final of the Nations League and we won our qualifying group with a bit to spare.
"I don't think we're necessarily favourites but we're in a group of teams who can go on and win this tournament. That has to be our aim but we do have to make improvements."
"We have to be confident in our own ability and take on whoever comes. Everyone will think the same about playing us. We like so many of our young guns coming through. Our team for the last two qualifiers was very young and we need to make sure we get the balance of that right.
"Everyone can see that we are a team that will keep on improving."
Euro 2020 groups (host venues)
- Group A (Italy/Azerbaijan): Turkey, Italy, Wales, Switzerland.
- Group B (Russia/Denmark): Denmark, Finland, Belgium, Russia.
- Group C (Netherlands/Romania): Netherlands, Ukraine, Austria, Play-Off D (A)
- Group D (England/Scotland): England, Croatia, Play-Off C, Czech Republic.
- Group E (Spain/Rep. Ireland): Spain, Sweden, Poland, Play-Off B.
- Group F (Germany/Hungary): Play-off A (D) Portugal, France, Germany.
- Path A: Iceland v Romania | Bulgaria v Hungary
- Path B: Bosnia and Herzegovina v Northern Ireland | Slovakia v Republic of Ireland
- Path C: Scotland v Israel | Norway v Serbia
- Path D: Georgia v Belarus | North Macedonia v Kosovo
Euro 2020 outright odds
- 4/1 England
- 11/2 France
- 6/1 Belgium
- 13/2 Spain
- 7/1 Netherlands
- 15/2 Germany