Glen Durrant Mikuru Suzuki and Lisa Ashton will headline the eight BDO representatives at the 2019 Grand Slam of Darts next month, with five players set to make their Wolverhampton debuts.
The BDO representatives among the 32-player field include the 2019 Lakeside Men's and Women's Champions, with Durrant returning for a fourth successive year, while Japan's Suzuki makes her first appearance in the event.
The top-ranked male and female players in the BDO system, Wesley Harms and Lisa Ashton, will also be competing at the Aldersley Leisure Village, alongside BDO World Trophy winner Jim Williams.
Meanwhile, Dutchman Richard Veenstra, England's Dave Parletti and Welshman Wayne Warren will all make their Grand Slam debuts next month in an event which takes place from November 9-17.
The Grand Slam of Darts sees the 32 players split into eight groups of four players for the round-robin phase, with the top two players from each group then progressing to the knockout stage from the last 32 onwards.
Qualified players so far
Grand Slam of Darts: Invited players and qualifiers
PDC Representatives so far (invited in the following order up to a maximum of 16 players)
- Michael van Gerwen - 2018/19 PDC World Champion
- Gerwyn Price - 2018 Grand Slam Champion
- Rob Cross - 2019 World Matchplay Champion
- Dimitri Van den Bergh - 2018 World Youth Champion
- Nathan Aspinall - 2019 UK Open Champion
- Daryl Gurney - 2018 Players Champion
- Gary Anderson, Peter Wright - 2019 World Cup winners
- Michael Smith - 2018/19 PDC World Championship runner-up
- Dave Chisnall - 2019 World Grand Prix runner-up
- Martin Schindler - 2018 World Youth Championship runner-up
- James Wade - 2019 Masters runner-up
Steve Lennon and William O'Connor, the Republic of Ireland's World Cup runners-up, can take the 13th and 14th PDC Qualifier places if the finalists of the Unibet European Championship are both already guaranteed qualification in the Grand Slam.
Mensur Suljovic and Ian White, the highest ranked European Tour event winners not to have already qualified, can take the 15th and 16th PDC Qualifier places if the finalists of both the European Championship and Jack's Casino World Series of Darts Finals are all already guaranteed qualification in the Grand Slam.
The remaining eight spots will be up for grabs on Monday November 4 at the Grand Slam Qualifier, which is open to all PDC Tour Card Holders who are not already qualified for the event.
- 2019 Men's BDO World Champion: Glen Durrant
- 2019 Women's BDO World Champion: Mikuru Suzuki
- Men's BDO world number one: Wesley Harms
- Women's BDO world number one: Lisa Ashton
- BDO World Trophy winner: Jim Williams
- Three invited players: Richard Veenstra, Dave Parletti and Wayne Warren