Banned Australian cricketers David Warner and Cameron Bancroft have signed up to play in a limited-overs tournament in Darwin in July.
Warner and Bancroft are banned from playing international or state cricket due to their roles in the ball-tampering scandal during Australia's Test against South Africa at Newlands in March.
The duo, alongside former Australia skipper Steve Smith who was also suspended, can play club cricket in Australia or in domestic leagues overseas, with Smith recently signing up to play in the Global T20 in Canada.
Warner and Bancroft have already agreed to play grade cricket this season, and both have agreed to make appearances in the Northern Territory's Strike League, a four-week tournament involving four teams who will play a mix of Twenty20 and one-day games.
Bancroft, who is serving a nine-month ban, will be available for the whole tournament while Warner, whose suspension lasts for a year, will feature in one-day matches on July 21 and 22.
Warner said: "I'm really looking forward to playing in the Strike League in July. I heard so much about the competition while I was in Darwin earlier this month that I'm keen to be part of it."
Northern Territory Cricket chief executive Joel Morrison said: "Their presence and experience will be invaluable for our local players, and it's a big endorsement for the fantastic work being done by the staff at NT Cricket to make Darwin the winter destination of choice for Australian cricket."