Murray comeback delayed
Andy Murray's return to tournament action has been delayed after the Dream Cup in Barbados was cancelled.
- Related Content
The exhibition event, which was due to start on November 28, had been scheduled to provide the Wimbledon champion with his first matches since he had back surgery in September.
But issues reportedly to do with sponsorship and TV mean the tournament will no longer take place.
Murray will instead continue to practise at his winter training base in Miami, where his return to full fitness is said to be on track.
The 26-year-old's first match action will now come at another exhibition in Abu Dhabi at the end of December.
He will then begin his ATP World Tour season at the Qatar Open in Doha before heading to Australia.
Murray has not yet committed to playing in the Australian Open and said last month he would only take part if he felt in good enough shape to have a chance of winning the tournament.
The Scot elected to have surgery on a long-standing back problem after helping Great Britain reach the Davis Cup World Group with victory over Croatia in mid-September.
The issue had been troubling him for around 18 months and he pulled out of the French Open in May before going unbeaten through the grass-court season, culminating in his historic Wimbledon triumph.