Date set for National hearing
The thirty nine jockeys involved in the controversial start of the Crabbie's Grand National will discover if they were in breach of the rules of racing at a hearing on June 11.
A British Horseracing Authority disciplinary panel will determine whether the riders "attempted to line up and/or take a position for the start before being instructed to do so by the starter".
The penalty guideline recommended by the BHA is a one-day suspension.
Racing's ruling body said earlier in the month it was not taking disciplinary action after the jockeys refused to attend the completion of a stewards' inquiry at Aintree on April 5 to address the start of the race.
Jamie Stier, director of raceday operations and regulation for BHA, said: "We are committed to working with the jockeys to continue to look at how best to manage the start of the Grand National, and, indeed, in all jumps races.
"However, the disciplinary process relating to this year's running must first be concluded by the disciplinary panel."