Win with Sporting Life's Ebor quiz!
At 1200 BST today we're running a Sporting Life Ebor quiz which gives you the chance to win a completely free £10 bet.
To enter, all you have to do is keep an eye on our Twitter account where we'll pose five York-related questions - with a free £10 bet given to the first person to retweet, then reply (in a separate tweet) with the correct answer including the hashtag #SportingLifeEborQuiz.
There are five £10 free bets in total to be won. Prizes are subject to Sky Bet's terms and conditions and entry is open to over-18s only. Only one prize will be given per customer so if you're first to answer question one, your work is done. Free bets will be credited by 2359 BST.
Our questions cover the last 20 years of the Welcome To Yorkshire Ebor Festival which gets under way today with the likes of Derby one-two Australia and Kingston Hill providing the star quality.
As well as the #SportingLifeEborQuiz, here's what we've got for you:
- Richard Fahey's unmissable guide to his York runners
- Ben Linfoot's Value Bet for day one of the Ebor Festival
- Graham Cunningham answers the 20 key questions
- Channel 4 Racing commentator Simon Holt offers his tips
- Mal Boyle's statistical analysis helps you crack the Placepot
- Ian Ogg's Great Voltigeur stats
- Man On The Spot's race-by-race guide