Ebor Early Bird ticket offer
The Yorkshire Ebor Festival at York racecourse is one of the highlights of the Flat season and you can get discounted entry with Sky Tickets.
- Related Content
The four day Festival gets underway on Wednesday August 20 when the prestigious Group One Juddmonte International is the feature race.
The 10 furlong contest was won by the brilliant Frankel in 2012 and this year's renewal has attracted another stellar entry including the last two winners of the Epsom Derby, Ruler of the World and Australia.
The Darley Yorkshire Oaks is the highlight on Thursday's card and is set to feature Epsom Oaks heroine Taghrooda who was a brilliant winner of the King George VI and Queen Elizabeth Stakes last time and the unbeaten filly is one of the leading horses of her generation.
Sky Tickets have discounted early bird tickets available until August 13 and the first 50 customers get a £5 free bet with every order when they buy tickets to Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday race days! Kids under 18 go free!
Terms and Conditions:
- Get ONE £5 free bet with EVERY ORDER.
- Please note that this bet is ONLINE ONLY and redeemable only at Sky Bet.
- Offer is open to new and existing Sky Bet customers.
- Once you’ve purchased your tickets, you’ll receive an email with details on how to redeem this.
- All bets will be credited anytime up to 2 hours before the event.
- Only one free bet per Sky Bet account
We’ve also got a special offer on Friday with County Stand tickets £47 (normally £55), Grandstand & Paddock tickets £23.50 (normally £30) - only with Sky Tickets.
The sprinters take centre stage on Friday when some of the fastest horses in training contest the five furlongs of the Coolmore Nunthorpe Stakes and you can purchase your tickets via the links below.