Win F1 Show Tickets
For the first time ever, Sky are selling tickets to the British Grand Prix and as an added bonus we are offering customers who purchase tickets to any day of the event, entry into a prize draw with the chance to win four tickets to watch the F1 Show and meet the presenters.
- Related Content
The winner and guests will get to watch the F1 Show being filmed on 27th June, and a behind-the-scenes tour of the gallery and meet and greet with the presenters is included.
Travel and accommodation is not included, however the winner will be reimbursed up to £100 for travel expenses. The draw will take place on 30th May 2014.
Sky Tickets British Grand Prix Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required.
2. This Promotion consists of a prize draw ("Prize Draw") and these Terms and Conditions apply to the prize:
3. To enter the Prize Draw, you will need to buy a ticket to any day of the 2014 Formula 1 Santander British Grand Prix from Sky Tickets (sky.com/tickets) by 23:59 on Thursday 29 May 2014. On completion of your purchase, you will be entered into the prize draw to win 4 x tickets to the F1 Show on Friday 27 June 2014.
4. The promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of you entries. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
5. One entry per person. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
6. One winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received, by an independent person, on 30 May 2014. The winner will be notified by email on the day of selection.
7. The prize consists of 4 x tickets to the filming of the F1 Show on Friday 27 June. There will also be a meet and greet with the presenters of that evening's F1 Show and the opportunity to go behind the scenes in the gallery.
8. Competition winners are responsible for making their own travel and accommodation arrangements. Sky Tickets will reimburse travel expenses up to a maximum of £100.00 for the group.
9. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable and may not be sold.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
11. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier
12. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
13. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
14. If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
15. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
16. Details of the prize winner's first name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
17.The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
18. In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use each winner's, and each entrant's, personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion.
20. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or Sky staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant
21. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
22. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.