- Chelsea midfielder Nemanja Matic is the top target for Juventus as they search for Paul Pogba's replacement.
- New Sunderland manager David Moyes is set to enquire about Manchester United winger Adnan Januzaj.
- Georginio Wijnaldum has revealed a compelling conversation with Jurgen Klopp made him reject interest from Everton and Tottenham and join Liverpool.
- Stoke will battle Crystal Palace for the signature of West Brom forward Saido Berahino.
- Tottenham misfit Clinton Njie is set to complete a move to Marseille - which should see Georges-Kevin N'Koudou head in the opposite direction.
- Liverpool midfielder Joe Allen is closing in on a £13m move to Stoke after former club Swansea failed to follow up their interest with a firm bid.
- Jurgen Klopp will make a last-ditch bid to lure Leicester left-back Ben Chilwell to Liverpool.
- Pep Guardiola's plan to reshape Manchester City's squad is being complicated by a contractual time-bomb, with seven senior players in the final year of lucrative long-term deals bolstered by big-money loyalty payments.
- Atletico Madrid are still refusing to give up on re-signing Diego Costa from Chelsea.
- Mark Hughes is ready to launch a counter-bid for West Brom striker Saido Berahino after Crystal Palace offered £20m plus £3m.
- West Ham are targeting Toulouse striker Wissam Ben Yedder as they continue their search for a new forward.
- West Ham fear full-back Aaron Cresswell could be out for up to six months after suffering a serious-looking knee injury in a friendly against Karlsruher.
- Tottenham will give up on Clinton N'Jie as he joins Marseille on loan after a disappointing debut season in north London.
- Stoke are hoping to tie up the £18.5m double deal of Joe Allen and Ramadan Sobhi this week.
- Swansea are weighing up a fresh move for £8m-rated Tottenham winger Alex Pritchard.
- Southampton manager Claude Puel wants a reunion with Monaco forward Valere Germain.
- Sam Allardyce's first game as England manager will be a friendly against Croatia at Wembley on September 1, three days before the team face Slovakia in their first World Cup qualifier of the new campaign.
- Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers has backed Leicester winger Riyad Mahrez to reject Arsenal after witnessing the Algerian's talents first-hand during a pre-season friendly.
- Southampton are plotting a £5m swoop for Tottenham defender Kieran Trippier.
- David Moyes is hoping to complete the signings of Micah Richards and Charles N'Zogbia after taking over at Sunderland.
- Eddie Howe has vowed to turn Bournemouth new boy Jordon Ibe into an England international.
- Swansea are weighing up a move for Tottenham's £8m-rated midfielder Alex Pritchard, while Nabil Bantaleb is a loan target for Benfica.
- Branislav Ivanovic could miss the start of Chelsea's season after dislocating his shoulder.
- Aston Villa want to tie up a £2m deal to sign Watford goalkeeper Costel Pantilimon.
- Free agent Emmanuel Adebayor is a target for Serie A outfit Cagliari.
- Hull will interview former Everton boss Roberto Martinez for the vacant manager's job at the KC Stadium.
- Nolito chose Manchester City over Barcelona for the chance to work under Pep Guardiola and to play in the first team, the Spanish forward has revealed.
- Sam Allardyce's first match as England manager is set to be a friendly against Croatia at Wembley on September 1.
- Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe says Jordon Ibe should target an England call during his debut season at the Vitality Stadium.
- Kolo Toure last night insisted he has not joined Celtic to wind down his career - as the club fight to do a deadline deal for Scott Sinclair.
- Norwich boss Alex Neil is set to make a £15m bid for Fulham's Scotland striker Ross McCormack.