- Louis van Gaal has instructed Manchester United to sell keeper David De Gea to Real Madrid before the Premier League season starts next weekend as he prepares a £25m swoop for Ajax stopper Jasper Cillessen.
- West Ham will step up attempts to sign £15m-rated QPR striker Charlie Austin, 26, following an injury to Enner Valencia.
- Sunderland have been offered the chance to sign Brazil striker Alexandre Pato from AC Milan for £5million.
- Hull City boss Steve Bruce is waiting to see if Manchester United will allow defender Paddy McNair to join them on loan.
- Diego Costa believes he can form a lethal Chelsea strike force alongside new arrival Radamel Falcao.
- Former Manchester United captain Roy Keane has claimed Arsenal's players are more "interested in selfies and six-packs instead of winning Premier League titles".
- Manchester United will not give up on their pursuit of Real Madrid forward Gareth Bale despite the Spanish side asking a world-record fee of £86m.
- Meanwhile, United are reportedly on the brink of finally clinching a deal for Benfica attacker Nicolas Gaitan.
- Newcastle have joined Tottenham in targeting West Brom striker Saido Berahino, 21, who is likely to cost about £20m.
- West Ham are set to up their offer for Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez having already had a £9m bid rejected.
- Crystal Palace and Stoke City have surprisingly entered the battle to sign reported Manchester United target Fernando Llorente, who has an £8.5million price tag.
- Palermo have been rebuffed by Arsenal in their attempts to sign striker Joel Campbell. The Serie A club have offered £4million but the Gunners are holding out for £7million.
Mail On Sunday
- Roberto Soldado wants to join Villarreal and end his two-year spell at Tottenham.
- Meanwhile, Spurs will step up their interest in Stuttgart wonderkid Timo Werner, 19, this week.
- Manchester United have already convinced Pedro to join them this summer, the Barcelona player's mother has revealed.
- West Ham are ready to rival Newcastle in the race to sign QPR striker Charlie Austin as they look to bolster their depleted forward line following an injury to Enner Valencia.
- Steve McClaren wants Fabricio Coloccini to remain at Newcastle amid interest from Crystal Palace.
- Sunderland are in talks over a deal to sign Rubin Kazan midfielder Yann M'Vila.
- Leicester City have completed a £5.6m deal to sign Caen's 24-year-old midfielder N'Golo Kante on a four-year deal.
- Middlesbrough are lining up an improved £14million bid for Blackburn striker Jordan Rhodes after already having had an offer of £12m rejected.
- Manchester City are prepared to put their bid to sign Paul Pogba on ice until the January transfer window.
- Chelsea have increased their bid to £25million for Augsburg left back Baba Abdul-Rahman, according to his agent.
- Winger Ashley Young, 30, has been offered a new three-year contract by Manchester United - with the option of a further year.
- Meanwhile, French side Lyon are close to signing United full-back Rafael, 25, for £7m.
- West Ham boss Slaven Bilic expects to wrap up deal for Barcelona youngster Alen Halilovic this week.
- Jordan Rhodes will push for a transfer from Blackburn, with Middlesbrough ready to offer £14m for the striker.
- Roberto Martinez is eyeing a move for River Plate youngster Tomas Andrade, who was outstanding in midfield for Argentina in the recent Dallas Cup youth tournament.
- A £145m takeover is back on the agenda at Aston Villa by an American company with sporting connections.
- QPR are making a £1.6million move for 22-year-old Southend United goalkeeper Daniel Bentley.
- Wolfsburg sporting director Klaus Allofs says that it is '99.9 per cent certain' that reported Manchester City target Kevin De Bruyne will be staying at the club.
- Louis van Gaal says signing £22m Barcelona forward Pedro will turn Manchester United into a title force.
- Yannick Bolasie wants Crystal Palace to lower the £25m price tag they have slapped on him, with Tottenham reportedly keen on the winger.
- Southampton have made an £8m bid for Celtic centre-back Virgil van Dijk.
- Chelsea are preparing an improved offer for John Stones but will not get into a bidding war for the Everton defender.
- Newcastle face stiff competition from Everton to sign QPR striker Charlie Austin, although the Magpies remain in pole position to seal a £15m deal.
- Everton manager Roberto Martinez is on the trail of Wolves defender Kortney Hause as he faces losing John Stones.
- Sunderland are also closing in on a season-long loan deal for 25-year-old QPR midfielder Leroy Fer.
- Manchester City are set to gazump their Premier League rivals and sign Saido Berahino from West Brom.
- Former Manchester United midfield enforcer Roy Keane claims that Arsenal have a 'selfie culture' at their club.
- Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho, 52, has revealed he wants to follow his old friend and rival Sir Alex Ferguson - and manage into his 70s.
- Louis van Gaal is ready to end David de Gea's drawn-out transfer saga and has instructed the Manchester United board to sanction the goalkeeper's sale to Real Madrid.