- Inter Milan are poised to offer Chelsea £20m for striker Fernando Torres this summer with Jose Mourinho set to make a big splash by signing Atletico Madrid's Diego Costa, Radamel Falcao from Monaco or AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli.
- Manchester City will open talks with Samir Nasri over a new deal in the near future. He has 16 months remaining on his current contract.
- Arsenal are one of three clubs who have made contact with the agent of AC Milan midfielder Riccardo Montolivo, 29, about a possible summer transfer.
- Chelsea fans have been warned they will face the 'full wrath of the law' if found guilty of making racist taunts towards Tottenham fans during Satuday's clash at Stamford Bridge.
- Celtic are looking to Millwall keeper David Forde as a possible replacement for Fraser Forster, appearing to be resigned to losing their England squad member this summer.
- Danny Wilson could see his tenure as Barnsley boss come to an end this weekend if they are unable to get a result against Nottingham Forest.
- Swansea are hoping to sign Ecuador winger Jefferson Montero and would like to get a deal done with Mexican side Monarcas Morella before the World Cup finals.
- Blackburn are keen on signing Millwall midfielder Liam Feeney.
- Liverpool could make a summer move for 24-year-old Valencia midfielder Dani Parejo.
- Manchester United manager David Moyes insists Robin van Persie, 30, is settled at the club despite claims the Dutch striker might want to leave Old Trafford.
- Albion Rovers' players will reportedly earn a three-month wage bonus of around £1,000 a man if they beat Rangers in the Scottish Cup quarter-finals on Sunday.
- Emilio Izaguirre is ready to pledge his long-term future to Celtic despite plenty of interest from the Premier League.