- Jose Mourinho wants to pay £60m for a reunion with Willian at Manchester United after the Chelsea ace praised his former boss.
- Alvaro Morata will cost £38m with Real Madrid willing to sell the striker to Arsenal.
- Barcelona full-back Dani Alves has reportedly agreed to move to Juventus on a three-year deal.
- Rafa Benitez wants to become a Newcastle legend like Sir Bobby Robson.
- Aston Villa will step up their quest to appoint Roberto Di Matteo as their new manager.
- Javier Mascherano looks on the verge of a shock move from Barcelona to Juventus.
- Tottenham target Victor Wanyama is ready to force a move from Southampton by snubbing a five-year deal.
- Stoke have made a bid of £12m for Zenit midfielder Axel Witsel.
- Manager Sam Allardyce is set to run the transfer side of Sunderland and will have money to improve the squad.
- It has emerged that Louis van Gaal gave an emotional speech to staff when he knew he was leaving Manchester United.
- Javier Mascherano has dealt Barcelona a major blow by agreeing a three-year contract with Juventus as he looks set to leave the club this summer, according to Spanish reports.
- Antoine Griezmann could leave Atletico Madrid this summer after his agent said he was considering offers from a number of clubs.
- AC Milan president Silvio Berlusconi has confirmed Mario Balotelli will leave the club this summer.
- Manchester United have held talks with Roma defender Kostas Manolas and are willing to pay £30.3m.
- Tony Xia will rip up Aston Villa's scouting network as soon as he gets the green light to take over.
- Middlesbrough will make £3.8m Ajax winger Viktor Fischer their first signing since returning to the top flight.
- West Ham could pull the plug on a deal to land Jonathan Calleri as an Olympic call-up means he will not be available for the start of next season..
- Jose Mourinho will pocket £5m if Manchester United win the Champions League.
- Romelu Lukaku admits he is ready to quit Everton.
- Arsenal are ready to turn their attention to Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly.
- Jose Mourinho was snapped by a camera on Wednesday texting "Haha, great news!!!"
- Man City are closing in on £20m deal for Borussia Dortmund's Ilkay Gundogan.
- Rafa Benitez says he does not have to sell Newcastle's top players as he believes they will win immediate promotion back to the Premier League.
- Daniel Sturridge is in serious danger of missing the Euro 2016 finals.
- Yaya Toure has turned down two big-money moves to China.
- Nottingham Forest are on course to be taken over by a Greek consortium.
- Claudio Ranieri wants Nice's £12m-rated Nampalys Mendy to replace N'Golo Kante.
- Tottenham midfielder Ryan Mason is a £4m target for Crystal Palace.
- Arsenal new boy Granit Xhaka is like Andrea Pirlo, claims ex-Gunner Johan Djourou.
- Yaya Toure is determined to remain in the Premier League next season, even if Manchester City opt to sell the Ivory Coast midfielder.
- Mesut Ozil has postponed contract talks with Arsenal for a second time and is unwilling to discuss a new deal until after the Euro 2016 finals.
- Phil Neville has left Valencia and is looking to make the transition into management.