- Former Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers will reportedly be on an FA shortlist of 'home grown' managers that will be considered for the England job, should Roy Hodgson's contact not be renewed.
- Carlo Ancelotti doesn't think Cristiano Ronaldo will ever re-join Manchester United.
- John Carver has revealed Newcastle's summer signings were already picked for new boss Steve McClaren.
- Lazio winger Ricardo Dishna has told how he rejected the chance to join Arsenal this summer.
- Harry Redknapp urges Jurgen Klopp to reject Liverpool and join Sunderland.
- Arsenal are set to steal Barcelona prodigy Sergi Samper after midfielder admits he would be interested in a move to London.
- Gus Poyet says Sunderland should hand his old manager's job to Sam Allardyce.
- Liverpool's Philippe Coutinho is happy at Liverpool and has not spoken to Real Madrid or Barcelona about a move.
- Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho will bring back outcast physio Jon Fearn to the bench for the next Premier League game.
- Barcelona will announce a new £48m shirt sponsorship deal with Qatar Airways that will surpass Manchester United's with Chevrolet.
- Aston Villa manager Tim Sherwood is concerned his new foreign stars will not adapt quickly enough to keep them in the Premier League.
- Jordan Henderson was given the task of breaking the news that Brendan Rodgers had been sacked to Liverpool's players.
- Chelsea are set to announce a new four-year contract for Brazil star Ramires.
- Barcelona have admitted they are interested in signing Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba.
- Brazil legend Pele has revealed he was approached by Manchester United during his heyday at Santos.
- Cesc Fabregas has rushed to the defence of under-fire Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho, claiming he is the 'best manager'.
- Jurgen Klopp is ready to succeed Brendan Rodgers as Liverpool manager after being told he would have to wait until January before discovering whether he would replace Pep Guardiola at Bayern Munich.
- Liverpool great Robbie Fowler has said that he wants to part of Jurgen Klopp's backroom staff when the German takes charge at Anfield.
- Jose Mourinho is in line to receive a massive £37m pay-out if he is sacked by Chelsea, according to reports.
- Juan Pablo Angel's 12-year-old son, Tomy, has been undergoing a trial with Arsenal at their Hale End academy, according to reports.