- West Brom's highly-rated Saido Berahino is set to earn a bumper new deal less than a year after signing his last one.
- Leicester City's England U21 defender Liam Moore is a £10m target for Arsenal and Manchester City.
- Manchester City have complained to UEFA after hundreds of CSKA Moscow fans cheered on their team - in a match which was supposed to be behind-closed-doors.
- Bundesliga outfit Schalke - with Roberto Di Matteo now in charge - are poised to make a January swoop for Chelsea's £50m outcast Fernando Torres, currently on loan at Milan.
- Chelsea's hopes of signing Real Madrid star Sami Khedira have have been handed a major boost after reports claiming the 27-year-old wants a Premier League switch.
- Arsenal and Chelsea have suffered a set-back in their respective pursuits of Barcelona's forward prodigy Munir El Haddadi.
- Arsenal are looking to replace Arsene Wenger with Real Madrid boss and former Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti if the Frenchman leaves at the end of the season for Monaco.
- Steven Gerrard says his side face humiliation if each and every one of his team-mates is not on the top of his game tonight.
- Gus Poyet says he is not responsible for the strength of his squad at Sunderland as the fallout from the 8-0 humiliation at Southampton continues.
- Luke Shaw admits his performances since joining Manchester United have not yet justified his £30m price tag but has vowed: 'You'll see my best soon.'
- Arsenal's new goalkeeper David Ospina has been ruled out for three months, with an injury he picked up while playing for former club Nice.
- Hull pair Nikica Jelavic and Michael Dawson are set to miss up to six weeks with injuries sustained at Arsenal last weekend.
- Sir Alex Ferguson claims the Manchester United job was "too big" for David Moyes, distancing himself from the appointment.
- Harry Redknapp faces a club fine for responding in his newspaper column to Adel Taarabt's unauthorised interview.
- Tottenham are scouting Ajax defender Niklas Moisander.
- Leicester defender Liam Moore is being watched by Arsenal and Manchester City.
- Gus Poyet has pinned some of the blame for Sunderland's woes on his having to operate with an under-strength squad.
- Manchester United have been handed a massive boost in their pursuit of Inter Milan star Freddy Guarin.
- Sir Alex Ferguson says Louis van Gaal is the right man to lead Manchester United forward.