- Lionel Messi is in talks over a £800k-a-week move to Manchester City while the club also aims to reunite the Barcelona star with former boss Pep Guardiola.
- Manchester United legend Rio Ferdinand says the club knew what they were getting when they employed Louis van Gaal.
- Leicester City's Danny Simpson stunned onlookers by turning up to do community service in a humble charity shop - at the wheel of a £200,000 Lamborghini.
- Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino has reiterated that Harry Kane is not for sale.
- Chelsea are prepared to launch a full-scale attempt to land Tottenham's England hotshot Harry Kane next summer.
- Chelsea are eyeing transfer raids for Leicester striker Jamie Vardy and Tottenham midfielder Mousa Dembele in the winter transfer window.
- FA chief Greg Dyke is set to quiz Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger over his doping fears.
- QPR are set to name Neil Warnock as manager again until the summer.
- Bournemouth are plotting the £6m transfer of Crystal Palace striker Dwight Gayle in January.
- Steven Gerrard believes Liverpool should have signed Spurs midfielder Dele Alli as his replacement.
- Steve McClaren has warned Newcastle's board he cannot guarantee Premier League survival unless there is a major shift in the club's transfer policy.
- Chelsea could make a January move for former Blackburn striker Nikola Kalinic.
- Swansea striker Andre Ayew has hinted he could be on the move in January, with Liverpool reported to be interested.
- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has revealed he wants to make a signing in January.
- Tottenham are confident they can keep striker Harry Kane, despite interest from Chelsea and Manchester United.
- Manchester United's move for Mats Hummels could be back on, with the news that the Borussia Dortmund defender is set to hand in a transfer request.
- Sir Alex Ferguson could play an important part in convincing Cristiano Ronaldo to return to Manchester United, according to reports in Spain.
- Pep Guardiola has agreed to leave Bayern Munich at the end of the season to take over from Manuel Pellegrini at Manchester City.
- Sam Allardyce expects Sunderland to be involved in "minimal" transfer activity during January but has refused to rule out selling Jermain Defoe.
- Fabricio Coloccini will get a final chance to prove he's the right man to captain Newcastle in Saturday's clash with Crystal Palace.
- Chelsea are eyeing Antoine Griezmann and Gonzalo Higuain, as Diego Costa gets a two-week deadline.
- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is targeting Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Lars Bender ahead of Sporting Lisbon's William Carvalho.
- Man City reverse keeper Willy Caballero says he is ready to step up and replace Joe Hart.
- Steve McClaren has told Newcastle's board he cannot guarantee Premier League survival without major changes to the club's transfer policy.