- Former England boss Sven Goran Eriksson claims Wayne Rooney is the next target for the big-spending Chinese Super League and the Daily Mirror understands the England skipper will be offered £500,000 a week to move to the Far East.
- Manchester City players are determined to ensure outgoing manager Manuel Pellegrini leaves on a high but are worried about the toll the last few weeks have taken on the Chilean boss.
- Jurgen Klopp says there is no quick fix to turn around the fortunes at Liverpool.
- AC Milan have lined up a fresh bid to sign Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini in the summer.
- Chelsea have made Gonzalo Higuain a top summer target - after having a bid turned down in January.
- Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal thinks he will keep his job if he can guide the club to a top-four finish.
- According to reports in Spain, if Jose Mourinho is brought in to replace Van Gaal, Real Madrid pair Gareth Bale and Luka Modric will top his list of transfer targets.
- Alexis Sanchez will hold contract talks with Arsenal at the end of the season and the Gunners want him to sign a new three-year deal.
- Arsenal fans are being urged to join a boycott of the first five minutes of Sunday's massive Premier League clash with Leicester.
- Louis van Gaal has pleaded with United to come clean on whether they have had discussions with Jose Mourinho. The Dutchman has also admitted some players have become fed up with him at times.
- Aston Villa have been told that any plans to make job cuts at the club are 'obscene'.
- Pep Guardiola is set to face Manchester United in China as part of Manchester City's preparations for the 2016/17 season. The International Champions Cup match, which could take place in Beijing or Shanghai on July 29 or 30, will be one of Guardiola's first games in charge of City.
- Napoli forward Gonzalo Higuain rejected a January move to Chelsea because he was not guaranteed to be the first-choice striker.
- Despite reported interest from Chelsea, Antoine Griezmann has insisted that his immediate future lies with Atletico Madrid.
- Manchester United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward says record revenues means that the club must now recruit global superstars.
- Watford boss Quique Flores says fans should be allowed to watch football for free.
- Chelsea want to sign Paris St-Germain midfielder Blaise Matudi as a replacement for the departed Ramires, according to reports in France.
- Manchester United will be spending big this summer with the club expectign to smash through the £500m turnover barrier in 2016.
- Arsenal are set for a summer transfer battle with AC Milan over Nice midfielder Vincent Koziello, according to reports.
- Rio Ferdinand says England are not good enough to reach the latter stages of the Euro 2016 finals this summer.