- Cristiano Ronaldo is willing to take a pay cut to rejoin Manchester United.
- A sensational £1.5billion bid for Arsenal is being lined up by a powerful Middle Eastern investment group.
- Swansea City are already preparing for life after in-demand boss Michael Laudrup.
Daily Star Sunday
- Tottenham's Hugo Lloris is the latest Premier League goalkeeper to be linked with Barcelona.
- Carlos Vela could return to Arsenal after revealing they have a buy-back clause in his contract with Real Sociedad.
- Roberto Mancini will use the remaining games of the season to draw up his chopping list for a summer clear out.
- Arsene Wenger insists he would rather have Jack Wilshere in his side than Spurs flyer Gareth Bale - who he has dismissed as 'flavour of the month'.
- Real Madrid striker Gonzalo Higuain claims anyone who thinks Gareth Bale is in Cristiano Ronaldo's class should get real.
- Sir Alex Ferguson has serious doubts whether his pal Jose Mourinho will quit as Real Madrid boss and head back to the Premier League.
- Fabio Capello is the shock candidate to save Chelsea's season.
- Chelsea intend to groom captain John Terry as a future manager instead of showing him the door when his contract expires in the summer of 2014.
- Manchester City have targeted Real Madrid's Gonzalo Higuain to solve their goal-scoring problems.
- Arsenal are drawing up a transfer B-list - in case Tottenham finish above them.
- Gedo wants to turn his temporary switch to Hull into a permanent deal.
- Paris Saint-Germain want the dream team of Jose Mourinho and Cristiano Ronaldo to propel them into the football elite.
- Jose Mourinho looks certain to leave Real Madrid at the end of the season.
- Sir Alex Ferguson insists that Manchester United have been given "no encouragement" to launch a bid to bring Cristiano Ronaldo back to Old Trafford.
- Christian Benteke will be offered a bumper pay rise to stay at Aston Villa if they avoid relegation.
- Chelsea will send an SOS call to Fabio Capello after Rafa Benitez's midweek rant.
- Gareth Bale is prepared to delay his dream move to Real Madrid for one more year - for the sake of his family.
- Real Madrid are ready to make a summer raid on Tottenham - for Kyle Walker rather than Gareth Bale.
- Tottenham's Hugo Lloris has emerged as a candidate to replace departing Barcelona keeper Victor Valdes.
- Manchester United are tracking teenage Brazilian defender Antonio Carlos.
- Swansea City's Capital One Cup final hero Nathan Dyer is set for contract talks as fears grow he could leave on the cheap in the summer.
- Everton are keen to send Luke Garbutt to the Championship.
- Fulham's Urby Emanuelson will have decisive talks over his future with AC Milan this summer.
- Southampton boss Mauricio Pochettino is chasing Espanyol left-back Victor Alvarez.
- Norwich City are ready to make a new move for Celtic striker Gary Hooper.
- Manchester City's forgotten man Scott Sinclair is wanted on loan by Dougie Freedman's promotion hopefuls Bolton.
- Charlton face a fight to hang on to striker Danny Haynes, with Championship rivals Brighton and Huddersfield keen to take him in the summer.
- Guus Hiddink could return to Chelsea at the end of the season.
- A Middle East consortium is poised to make a £1.5billion takeover bid for Arsenal within the next few weeks.
- Chelsea intend to allow Rafael Benitez to stay on as the club's interim manager until the end of the season.