Cardiff wait on Ince decision
Cardiff boss Malky Mackay expects to find out on Friday whether Thomas Ince will be moving to south Wales.
- Related Content
Blackpool have accepted a bid for the 21-year-old winger, who spoke to Mackay with his father and Blackpool boss Paul Ince on Monday.
Ince is one of the Championship's hottest properties, having scored 18 goals for the Seasiders last season.
Mackay said at a press conference: "We've had a bid accepted by Blackpool and agreed terms with his agent.
"Tom and his dad were both on holiday so Monday was the earliest time we could have a chat.
"Friday morning we'll have a decision one way or another."
The press conference was called to present Danish striker Andreas Cornelius to the media.
The 20-year-old signed a five-year deal earlier this month after moving from FC Copenhagen for an undisclosed fee.
Cornelius topped the scoring charts in the Danish league last season with 18 goals, and Mackay revealed he thought he had missed out on the striker.
The Cardiff boss said: "We tracked him over the last year - it was a contact in Denmark who put us on to him.
"We were in competition internationally with another club at the time, and very soon afterwards three other Premier League clubs moved in to try and take him as well.
"By Christmas he was in such form we really didn't think we had much chance of getting him because top clubs around Europe were watching closely.
"It turned out we were able to do things quickly, and I have to give special mention to Copenhagan - they were tremendous: efficient, professional and friendly. I'm delighted we have signed him."