No offers for striker Damiao

  • By: Paulo Freitas
  • Last Updated: June 21 2013, 11:02 BST

Internacional striker Leandro Damiao insists he has received no offers regarding a summer move, despite the speculation surrounding his future.

Leandro Damiao: The Brazil striker says he has received no offers regarding a move

Tottenham are reported to have been chasing the Brazil international's signature in a number of recent transfer windows, with Andre Villas-Boas believed to have come close to clinching a deal back in January.

Napoli have also been linked with a move should striker Edinson Cavani depart in the coming weeks, while Atletico Madrid have also been rumoured to be eyeing him up.

The 23-year old is a full international for Brazil and he was the top scorer in last year's Olympics, netting six times in five games.

Damiao has two years remaining on his contract with Internacional, but he says he is in no hurry to depart the club that he has spent three years with.

"I am an Internacional player until 2015 and I am happy," he told Globo Esporte.

"I will leave Internacional one day but there is no offer today and maybe there won't be any tomorrow. I am calm."


Click here for completely free £10 bet with Sky Bet