Dos Santos set for Spurs Talks
Out-of-favour Tottenham forward Giovani Dos Santos will seek talks over his future with Spurs chairman Daniel Levy when he returns from international duty next month.
- Related Content
The 23-year-old, who is currently with the Mexico squad ahead of their World Cup qualifier with El Salvador on June 12, has endured a frustrating time at White Hart Lane since his arrival from Barcelona in 2008.
Dos Santos has made just 17 appearances in that period, starting only two Premier League games, which has prompted doubts over whether he has a future in North London.
The Mexican, who has a year left to run on his Spurs contract, had appeared set to join Spanish club Villarreal this summer but a proposed deal collapsed following their relegation from the Primera Liga.
He says he is yet to receive any other offers, having previously spent time on loan at Ipswich, Galatasaray and Racing Santander.
Dos Santos told the Daily Mirror: "I don't know about my future. I want to concentrate on the national team, but after that I will speak to the chairman to see what is going to happen to me.
"You never know in football. You have to try to do your best to get chances. Maybe I will go, maybe I will stay.
"It's great to come to the national team and play games. I'm grateful for the coach to give me the chance. It's a pleasure.
"I don't have any other offers at the moment. I will speak to my manager and we will see in a few weeks what will happen with my future."